Be a part of deciding the future of Three Rivers!
Learn where and how to vote.
You’re already registered if you:
- Voted in the last provincial election or plebiscite; and
- You have not moved since voting Provincially
You can still register to vote!
- Call an election office to be added to the list.
- Bring your government issued photo identification, that shows your civic address, to the polling station and register on the spot.
You are eligible to vote if:
- You are a Canadian citizen; and
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day, (Nov 5th, 2018); and
- You have been a resident of PEI for at least six months before Election Day; and
- You are a resident in the municipality on Election Day
Advance Voting Days
October 29th, November 2nd and November 3rd
Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre, 21 Sullivan Lane, Montague
9 am – 7 pm
Election Day: November 5th, 2018
9 am – 7 pm
|WARD||ELECTION DAY VOTING STATION|
|Ward 1 – Gaspereaux||St Paul’s Church Hall, 1133 Cambridge Rd|
|Ward 2 – Valleyfield||Atlantic Safety Wear (Old Liquor Store), 13 Wood Islands Rd Rte 315|
|Ward 3 – Lower Montague||Lower Montague School, 179 Lower Montague Road|
|Ward 4- County Line||Greenfield Snowmobile Club, 283
Neilson Rd – off the Greenfield Rd
|Ward 5 – Brudenell||Brudenell School, 415 Brudenell Point Rd|
|Ward 6 – Lorne Valley||Old Lorne Valley School, 922 Lorne Valley Rd|
|Ward 7 – Georgetown Royalty||Cardigan Village Office, 358 Shore Rd|
|Ward 8- Georgetown||Kings Playhouse, 65 Grafton St|
|Ward 9 – Launching||All Saints Catholic Church, 4279 Chapel Road|
|Ward 10 – Montague||Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre, 21 Sullivan Drive|
Wondering what ward you’re in?
There are 10 wards in the Three Rivers municipality. Use the ward map or the civic address list below to find out which ward you are in to vote.
We also encourage you to call any of the following election office location (listed below) to confirm the ward you currently live in.
Montague Office – 902-838-2528
Georgetown office – 902-652-2924